4) Walking Advertisement Money Cannot Buy: When people use your eco-cool bag, they will be your walking advertisement. We find that people ask questions about the bag, asking where one may obtain/buy a bag, ask about its costs, how durable it is, where is it made, etc.
In other words, the bag will spark customer conversation (word-of-mouth) about your organization. This type of advertising and marketing will be invaluable to your company and will market your company, organization and or product wherever the bag may go!
The investment for creating a bag with your company info/logo is miniscule compared to the reaction you will receive!
5) Made in USA: The bag is made, manufactured and printed in California (Los Angeles & Orange County). The inside lip of the bag has your website (and/or contact info.) inside of it. Thus, your customers can show off the bag and show people where to go to visit your site, as well as it being a messag that your company supports local companies, products and/or services that are made domestically.
6) Repeat Business: Many companies offer discounts to those people who come back to their store and shop with their bag. A small 5% discount, raffle or promotion brings the consumer back to your store to shop with your bag!
How To Create Your Own...
1) Minimum Order: Please contact us regarding the amount of bags you would like to do. Pricing is based on quantity.
A. Price ranges depending on quantity, material, different printing and size (our current dimensions or customized dimensions).
a. Size: Price also depends on size, straps (hand or shoulder straps) and whether a pocket is to be sewn in.
We have 4 sizes:
1) Shoulder Bag: Nicknamed “A Little Less” Inconvenient Bag, has long over the shoulder straps and inside pocket. Made of 12oz. organic cotton (holds 45-50 lbs. of weight, i.e., and it lasts as long as your favorite pair of jeans). Dimensions: 13" tall, 12.5" wide, 8.5" gusset, 28" handle length, 14" handle drop. Preshrunk and washable (most canvas bags shrink down over 33%, not ours!). See pictures below.
2) Handbag: Nicknamed “The Classic” (similar to a typical grocery brown paper bag size) has a short hand strap with inside pocket. Made of 12oz. organic cotton (holds 45-50 lbs. of weight, i.e., lasts as long as your favorite pair of jeans). Dimensions: 16" tall, 11.5" wide, 7"gusset, 18" handle length, 9" handle drop. See pictures below.
*Pockets & Inside Lip Print: Both the Handbag and Shoulder Bags comes with hanging inside pockets. The inside lip could be customized with you website information (requires special order - contact us for more information). See pictures below.
Rear "Slide Pockets": Slide pockets for bottles, containers, etc. can be placed in the rear of the bag as an option. In addition, the hanging pocket can be placed in front. These options require special order - contact us.
3) Promotional Bag 1: Rectangular shape, hand strap, inside pocket not included. Made of 10oz. organic cotton (lighter and heavier grades available). Dimensions: 16.5" tall, 14" wide, 4" gusset, 22" handle length, 10.5" handle drop. No inside pocket. Natural color only. See pictures below.
4) Promotional Bag 2: Square shape, shoulder strap, inside pocket not included. Made of 8oz. organic cotton (lighter and heavier grades available). Dimensions: 14" tall, 14" wide, no gusset, 22" handle length, 10.5" handle drop. No inside Pocket. See pictures below.
b. Material: Because we offer natural cotton, organic cotton and hemp… and also offer bull denim or canvas stitching… the price will be dependent on these factors. Thus, a natural cotton canvas bag will be differently priced than hemp denim, etc.
c. Printing: 4-6 color printing on front side of bag (can print both sides, extra cost). We offer regular screen printing, water-based printing, vegetable-based and embroidery. See some printing samples below from simple 1-3 color (Pebble Beach & Target), wraparound printing (Burt's Bees) and complex details (Redondo Beach).
***Therefore, the cost of the bag is dependent on many factors: what material, what kind of sewing/stitching, the size, when you need them by, etc.
B. One-Time set up costs: Per color set up fee for printing to create screen (best to keep it 4 colors or less). This is a one-time charge and once the setup is made, that charge will not repeat on re-orders.
a. Optional Designer Fee: As with the pictures above, you could have our designers come up with a concept (optional), see pictures above they did for Target, Toyota, Pottery Barn Kids, etc. We’ll e-mail you different comp designs for you to view and approve and the costs involved (see mock up images under Getting Started). This is also a one-time charge.
C. Competitive Pricing: We are constantly striving to increase our production and pass price savings to our clients. We are also always looking for better pricing options, so please call to see if we have better pricing available! Our quantities and demand keep rising, so our pricing always gets better to work within your budget. We'll be more than happy to further discuss these options with you.
Just contact us (e-mail, phone, fax, etc.) and send us your logo in adobe illustrator format (or .eps) with all fonts embedded (or outlined), which is commonly referred to as a vector file. Also, a .jpg image would be great (having both formats makes it easy for us to view and also customize the image to fit the bag). You can send us any type of file you have and we will do our best to make it work.
We will email you an image of the bag for you to see and then we can proceed with production once you approve the design. We will keep making changes that you request until the design is perfect! Many times we have to go back and forth a few times because there are certain things you may or may not want and we are happy to make all the editing changes for you. Remember, it is your custom bag and we want you to be completely happy with the artwork, design, theme, etc.
When we receive your logo, we will email you a mock up image (see examples below) along with an estimated price based on the number of bags you’d like and the deadline you need them by.
In comparison to all other canvas bags out there, ours is the best, highest of quality and is used over and over again, while most other giveaways or promotional bags are never used after the first day. Your bag will not end up in the back of a closet or in the trash can… it will be reused more than any other bags, i.e., polyproylene bags.
Once, we are able to create the setup, we can tell you the firm price and the turnaround time, which is roughly 4-6 weeks for most projects (we can produce the orders in as little as 2 weeks but will be charged a expedited fee on RUSH orders). Many orders will take longer based on quantity, customization of pockets, etc.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.